Cellular GSM / Radio Wireless Alarm
One of the most important aspects of any security system is that it works correctly when you need it most. Our GSM backup cell provides an alternative path for your alarm signal to reach our monitoring center in the event that your telephone lines are disrupted or cut, or if you do not have a land line at your home or business.
This unit is the best way of securing your signal to our central station if your phone line is compromised for any reason. It is commonly used by banks, jewelry stores, residential homes without phone lines, and homeowners who are looking for the most thorough level of protection.
- Turn your security system on or off with your smartphone, tablet or PC from anywhere.
- Get instant text notifications when your system is turned off or on for any reason.
- Control your thermostat, lights and door locks with your smartphone, tablet or PC
GSM Alarm Communicator GS3055-I
- Compatible with any control panel that communicates using the Contact ID format
- Full event reporting
- Uses GPRS data channel for high-speed, reliable and low-cost communicationa to an IP receiver
- 4 on-board outputs (open collector)
- SIM card (incluided)
- Activation and initialization via automated telephone activation system (VRU) or web-user interface provided by CONNECT 24TM
- Advanced programming via web-user interface
- Compatible with Sur-Gard System II/III monitoring station receivers
- Special rate plans and administration through CONNECT 24
- UL/ULC listed