Protect Your Business with a Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
Protect Your Business With State-Of-The-Art, Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
It is a little known fact that approximately 80,000 commercial fires occur every year in the United States, and that these fires cause approximately:
- 3,000 fatalities
- 18,000 injuries
- 10 billion dollars in damages
Although some commercial fires are caused by elements beyond anyone’s control, nearly 85% of commercial fires occur as a result of error or intent. Armed with this knowledge, it is clear why it is wise for owners or workers in commercial buildings to be aware of the common causes of these commercial fires, as well as how to prevent them.
Common Causes of Commercial Fires
- Commercial electric fires are generally the result of an overloaded system, or the violation of electrical codes by an untrustworthy contractor.
- Commercial kitchen fires are the most common cause of any fire throughout the United States.
- Improper storage methods, which place flammable materials in close contact with a heat source, are often responsible for commercial fires.
- Boilers, heaters, and furnaces that have been neglected or poorly maintained can be a potential source of commercial fires.
- Areas designated for smoking are common sites for commercial fires.
How Can You Protect Your Business and Employees From Commercial Fires?
Prevention and preparedness are the two key factors in protecting your business from a possibly devastating fire. Desert Alarm Inc.’s commercial Fire Detection and Notification provisions include the services, products, and experience necessary to provide comprehensive fire-safety solutions for our clients in the commercial sector. We have a proven record of protecting our clients and their commercial property throughout the Coachella Valley, including Riverside and San Bernardino counties, corporate campuses, office complexes, retail businesses, malls, retrofits, upgrades, and new construction projects.
With 30 years of experience under our belt, we are able to design and submit your commercial architectural plans to any city or county fire departments, and to work collaboratively with your contractor throughout the entire process.
Our commercial facility fire protection services include:
- Fire alarm
- Fire sprinkler
- Fire suppression
- Emergency communications
- Special hazards systems/services
- Integrated security
- State-of-the-art testing, repair, maintenance, inspection, and central monitoring of your fire alarm system
- Yearly inspection and testing of fire panels and your fire alarm system
Why Choose Desert Alarm?
Desert Alarm, Inc. is a local home alarm company that has provided advanced security services for our neighbors here in the Coachella Valley (Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Palm Desert) for over 24 years. Our services go far beyond simple home security measures—we want to keep your family and your business safe from any and all threats, whether you are at home, on the road, or out of town. We have served over 17,000 local customers, and take pride in giving our clients the peace of mind that comes from knowing their family, home, and property are safe and secure.